Attention: This Template is supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above!
The PINEXL KPI Dashboard is an Excel Spreadsheet Template, which will help you visualize your company’s performance metrics in a dynamic and impactful way. Its' functional and minimalistic design is sure to impress your stakeholders and provide them with the information they need to make correct business decisions.
This template is intended for reporting teams, team leaders, managers, directors. For everyone who works with KPI management and needs to present performance results.
- Clean view: No empty charts – they appear only if a KPI is added
- Differentiation between three different metric formats – Volume, Percentage and Currency
- Adjustable Doughnut chart colors
- No Macros: The Template can be updated even by less advanced users
- Unlocked: Everything can be adapted to your specific needs
- Add up to 25 different KPIs. Additional ones can easily be added, since the Workbook is unlocked and no macros are used
- Instant download: After payment, you will be able to download the file straight away. You will also receive a download link to your e-mail, which will expire after 30 days. No subscriptions, no hidden charges.
Charts, Graphs and Instruments:
- Monthly overview of all KPIs with “vs. Target” calculations, as well as an overall average monthly “vs. Target” results
- In depth KPI analysis – shows a dynamically colored chart with historic data for a specified KPI, as well as monthly vs. Target, Actual and vs. Month results.
- Traffic Lights graph – allows for a quick impression of the overall performance
- The PINEXL KPI Dashboard is currently supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above. There are functions that will now work properly in earlier versions of Excel.
What is included:
- A single macro free Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Template
- We will make sure a download link is sent to you whenever newer versions of the template become available
KPI Dashboard Template
This Template is supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above!
Overview and Instructions
Learn how to use and update our KPI Dashboard Template on YouTube.
In order to get a better feeling of the structure of KPI Dashboard Template, you can download our Free Demo.
This file may not be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.