Attention: This Template is support by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above!
The PINEXL Income Vs. Expense Dashboard Template provides amazing visualizations to your data. Both beautiful and functional, they will not only provide insight and allow for in-depth analysis, but will impress your viewers and engage your teams.
It is designed to be able to work with minimum input from your side. All that is needed is to add the Income and Expense Items for a period and everything else is updated automatically – all calculations, tables and charts. This means that even people with limited Excel experience will be able to work with it.
This Template is also completely unlocked. We understand every business has it’s specifics – that’s why you will be able to change it however you like, in order to adapt it to your specific needs.
- Three different views, providing a wide range of visual analysis.
- Easy to Update – The User needs to add data only to the Data Input Sheet and refresh the file. Everything else is updated automatically
- Modern and stylish – designed to look less like an Excel Spreadsheet, but more modern like a standalone application
- No Macros: The Template can be updated even by less advanced users
- Unlocked: Everything can be adapted to your specific needs
- Instant download: After payment, you will be able to download the file straight away. You will also receive a download link to your e-mail, which will expire after 30 days. No subscriptions, no hidden charges.
Charts, Graphs and Instruments:
- Monthly and Accumulated profit for the whole period
- Income & Expense amount per month for the whole period
- Total Income, Expense & Profit
- Average Monthly Income & Expense
- Most/Least Profitable Months, Items and Categories
- Sparkline showing Income vs Expenses for the whole period
- Donut Chart, showing the Income vs. Expense and Profit percentage
- Bar Charts, showing the Income and Expense amount vs. their planned target
- Area Charts showing the Actual vs Planned Income and Expenses for the whole period
- Bar Charts, displaying the the Actual vs. Planned amount on an Item level for the selected month
- Item Analysis
- Bar Chart, showing in more detail the performance of a selected Item for the whole period
- Type, Category, Highest and Lowest monthly value
The PINEXL Income Vs. Expense Dashboard Template is currently supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above. There are functions that will now work properly in earlier versions of Excel.
What is included:
A single macro free Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Template
We will make sure a download link is sent to you whenever newer versions of the template become available
Income Vs. Expense Dashboard Template
Overview and Instructions
Video instructions on how to use and update the file are available on our YouTube Channel!
This Template is supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above!
This file may not be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.