Attention: This Template is support by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above!
Detailed Overview and Guidelines on how to use the Template are available on YouTube.
Probably The Best Excel Dashboard Template On The Internet!
The PINEXL Actual Vs Target Dashboard Template is a powerful and modern designed tool, allowing the user to review, analyze and present data. It is perfect for KPIs and all other data, which is compared on a monthly basis against a target or a budget.
This Template will bring insight into your metrics and provide an engaging experience for both the user and the viewers.
This Template is completely unlocked. No Macros, VBA or Add-Ins have been used, so it is perfect for even less advanced users and allows to be customized to fit every need.
- Six different views, providing a wide range of visual analysis.
- Easy to Update – The User needs to add data only to the Data Input Sheet and refresh the file. Everything else is updated automatically
- Modern and stylish – designed to look less like an Excel Spreadsheet, but more modern like a standalone application
- Customizable – The user has the option to easily control Coloring of different charts, the navigation pane menu, the vs. Period comparison and other
- No Macros: The Template can be updated even by less advanced users
- Unlocked: Everything can be adapted to your specific needs
- Instant download: After payment, you will be able to download the file straight away. You will also receive a download link to your e-mail, which will expire after 30 days. No subscriptions, no hidden charges.
Charts, Graphs and Instruments:
- Displays the overall Actual vs Target percentage for all available periods, as well as for the current period. Actual vs Target information is available also per Item and per Category.
- Gives more in-depth information about the performance for the selected Item.
- Information for the overall performance of an Item is displayed, as well as a chart to compare between selected Items.
- Comparison between a current and a previous period, both in actual values and as a percentage. Number of periods back can be changed.
- Alternative visual presentation of the performance of all available Items for all Periods
One Pager – Table
- A One Pager containing all available Items and Periods, as well as an YTD average, for a quick overview
- One Pager – Charts
- Visually presenting the overall performance for all periods, for up to 12 Items
The PINEXL Actual Vs. Target Dashboard Template is currently supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above. There are functions that will now work properly in earlier versions of Excel.
What is included:
A single macro free Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Template
We will make sure a download link is sent to you whenever newer versions of the template become available
Actual Vs. Target Dashboard Template
Overview and Instructions
Learn how to use and update our Actual Vs. Target Dashboard Template on YouTube.
This Template is supported by Microsoft Excel 2010 and above!
This file may not be sold, distributed, published to an online gallery, hosted on a website, or placed on any server in a way that makes it available to the general public.